You did it! You made it through the entire fan guide!
You should now have an understanding of MMA better than most fans out there! You’ll be able to watch the fights and understand most of what is going on!
You don’t have to be a “just bleed” fan anymore. (Those are the fans who don’t appreciate the sport. Rather, they just want to see blood and someone getting knocked out.) You can appreciate all aspects of the game.
The bottom line is, MMA is awesome! Watch it and enjoy!
For further reading to improve your MMA knowledge, I highly recommend the following articles:
- My Judgment on Judging
MMA Fan Guide Navigation:
- Part 1: An Introduction
- Part 2: The Fight Setup
- Part 3: Fighting Styles and Disciplines
- Part 4: Rules of the Game
- Part 5: Judging and Scoring Systems
- Part 6: Weight Classes and Cutting Weight
- Part 7: How Fighters Train
- Part 8: Final Thoughts